Monday, December 14, 2009

COLD SNAP

As the weather (and water) becomes colder, I can feel my interests shifting once again, and my annual woodworking bug is taking hold. I've already got a few projects in mind, starting with new doors for our entertainment center, a rocking chair for my wife, and finally some kind of interesting children's toys. I just got some ideas stuck in my head a couple days ago, and I'm already itching to get in the garage.

My challenge to myself is to keep my lobster fishing obsession somewhat intact while allowing my latest ideas to take hold and become realities...

1 comment:

Chris Young said...

Hey Steve, great blog. I can't wait to reap the benefits of your next conquest, and as always I'm just a call away for brainstorming. I want to start a monthly brainstorming club, where we get a group together to develop awesome ideas, maybe there could be a monthly problem to solve or topic to address, we could also smoke pipes and drink scotch as we brainstorm. Let's brainstorm this brainstorm club next time we talk.