Friday, December 4, 2009

HERE'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

I've decided to start this blog as an index of sorts for my thoughts and pursuits. I tend to become intensely interested and passionate about random activities and ideas, exhaust myself through relentless effort in the subject, and move on to something new. I'd like to start keeping track and saving the knowledge I gain along the way so that I can eventually go back and expand on what I've already discovered.

I'm going to occasionally take a little time to remember what I've done in the past, and maybe even revisit some of my old passions in an effort to hold on to them for the future. Here's a list of some of the activities I've taken up over the years that will likely be the subjects of future posts:

Fishing, Rod Building, Bread Baking, Cheese Making, Cooking, BBQ/Smoking, Boat Building, Carpentry, Blacksmithing, Net Making, Kayaking, Freediving, and (the most recent endeavour) Lobster Hooping.

No comments: