Thursday, January 28, 2010

BUILDING, HANGING, AND BLTING

Just a quick update on my progress.... Last night, I managed to get my workbench into position, build a wall board, and hang most of my hand tools. I also installed a fishing pole rack that is nicely holding about 50% of my fishing rods.

Tonight, I'm hoping to finish hanging all my tools, build a shelf for the laundry area, build an overhead lumber rack, and re-wire my table saw for 110 Volts. It's all starting to come together, and I'm beginning to think that I just might make it...

On a side note, my wife made us some homemade bacon BLT's for dinner last night... AMAZING!!! The thickness of the bacon made it really stand out in the sandwich, instead of disappearing into the bread and tomato. Sadly, though, the homemade bacon supply is spent. We have one salty end piece left, which we're planning to use as an ingredient in some sort of soup or stew. I guess I'll need to make a bigger piece next time so that I have more to share...

No comments: